ATS sole® (registered design)
Outside height for size 8: 370 mm
Weight for size 8: 1910g / pair
Elastomer: blend with natural rubber
Reference: DIELECTRIC 1 Boots
- Electrically insulated boots that protect workers against electric shock and used for working live or close to live parts on installations up to 7 500V AC and 11 250V DC.
- Made of dielectric rubber
- Individually tested
Comply with standards :
EN 50321-1:2018 class 1
- Dielectic test under 10 000V AC performed on 100% of boots (DC test can be done on request)
- Boots tested up to 70mm from top of upper for AC test (120 mm if DC test is requested)
- Leakage current lower than 5mA for AC test (standard requirement: 10mA max)
EN ISO 20347 OBE HRO SRC
- Basic requirements (OB)
- Heel energy absorption (E)
- Contact heat resistance (HRO)
Sole slip resistance (SRC) :
- Ceramic floor.
- Steel floor.
|UK||3||4.5||5.5||7||8||9||9 ½||10 ½||11 ½||13||14|